Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 : The students will be exposed to a horizon of opportunities and can choose any career in translation, mass media, technical writing, script writing, editing, English language training etc.
- PEO2 : The students will be able to develop a sense of curiosity and will be inspired to do research in their area of interest in Literature and Language.
- PEO3 : The students will be able to learn various life skills to face the challenges of this highly competitive world.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- PSO1 : The students will be acquainted with various literatures of the world such as Indian English literature, American literature, British literature, new literatures, Asian literature, Indian literature in translation.
- PSO2 : Students will be able to read diverse texts within their historical and cultural contexts, developing a critical understanding of how literature can both uphold and resist existing structures of power.
- PSO3 : Students will be able to use critical theories in their own reading and writing.
- PSO4 : Students will be able to interpret texts with attention to the underlying themes and aesthetic values.
- PSO5 : Students will be able to identify topics and formulate questions, identify appropriate methods and sources for research.
- PSO6 : Students will be able to participate in critical conversations and prepare, organize, and deliver speeches in public.