- Ability to demonstrate understanding of a broad set of knowledge concerning the fundamentals in the basic areas of the discipline
- Ability to apply their knowledge to design carryout, record and analyze the results of experiments
- Skills to communicate the results of their work.
- Skills in the monitoring of properties by observation and measurement, and the systematic and reliable recording and documentation.
- Skills in the operation of standard instrumentation.
- Skills required for the conduct of documented laboratory procedures involved
- Skills of both oral and written communication.
- Problem solving skills.
- Mathematical skills, correct use of units and data presentation.
- Information retrieval skills.
- IT skills.
- Interpersonal skills such as interaction with others and team work.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Skills related to ethical, social and professional understanding.