Program Outcomes (POs) for PG
- Analyze and solve real life problems using fundamental and advanced knowledge of Physics (Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Electrodynamics and Condensed Matter Physics).
- Design and conduct novel experiments evolved from the theoretical facts
- Inculcate scientific research attitude and develop competency to resolve societal concerns.
- Integrate knowledge of Physics with science and technology streams in order to follow interdisciplinary approach.
- Perceive and commit to professional ethics, moral responsibilities and scientific norms.
- Evolve as an effective individual, a team member or a team leader.
- Engage in independent and life long learning.
- Demonstrate project management and entrepreneurial skills.