Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students of Electronics Engineering with a solid foundation in basic science, mathematics and electronics to be successful professionals
- To prepare the students to pursue their career in Electronics areas such as circuit analysis and design, communication, signal processing ,Power electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems and also higher education
- To provide in depth knowledge and demonstrations in the core areas of Electronics engineering, so that they will be able to analyze, synthesize and design circuits/systems, in addition to the exposure on latest advancements in this field.
- To inculcate professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork and multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate the engineering issues in broader social context.
- To create attitude for lifelong learning, required for successful professional career through conducive academic environment by exposure to modern tools and techniques.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- The graduates will be able to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in the field of Electronics to solve complex engineering problems.
- The graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve problems in Electronics domain.
- The graduates will demonstrate an ability to design a system component or algorithms to meet the desired needs and within the context of Electronics engineering with appropriate safety, societal and environmental considerations.
- The graduates will demonstrate an ability to design electronic circuits, perform experiments, analyze and interpret the results to arrive at valid conclusion.
- The graduates will be able to use modern engineering tools, equipment's and software to analyze and solve problems.
- The graduates will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues
- The graduates will have an ability to understand the impact of engineering solutions in the environmental context.
- The graduates will have sense of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- The graduates will demonstrate an ability to work as a team in laboratories and contribute in multidisciplinary tasks.
- The graduates will be able to communicate effectively about their domain in both verbal and written form.
- The graduates will demonstrate the ability to apply the principles of Management and Finance to the multidisciplinary projects as an individual or as a member of the project team.
- The graduates will develop confidence for self-education and ability for lifelong learning in ever changing field of Electronics engineering.