- To be recognized as the top education provider by imparting high level of quality education and research outcome-based programs in allied health sciences which are aligned with regional and global needs.
- Outcome-based quality education
To provide outcome-based quality education and active learning in the area of allied health sciences and to produce competent and industry-ready professionals to face emerging global challenges.
- Research and lifelong learning
To establish the strong research-oriented teaching and learning process to pursue creative research and to align the research profile with lifelong learning.
- Inculcating values and ethics
To inculcate the professional ethics and human values and developing them to serve the needs of society.
- Fostering leadership qualities
To provide conducive environment to boost the practical skills, entrepreneurship and leadership qualities to stay ahead in the competitive world.