Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
After the few years of graduation the Aeronautical Engineering graduates will
- Pursue successful career as working professional, entrepreneur and for higher studies in the field of aeronautical engineering.
- Excel in their career with sound fundamental knowledge and life ling learning attitude.
- Demonstrate team working, leadership abilities, and professional ethics, social and environmental concern, offering best possible engineering solutions.
Program Outcomes (POs)
The Aeronautical Engineering Graduates will be able to
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and aeronautical engineering to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze engineering problems to arrive at sustainable solutions
- Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components, processes to meet the specifications, safety, and environmental considerations.
- Use research-based knowledge and methods, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering tools
- Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues
- Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts
- Apply ethical principles and professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively both in verbal and written with the engineering community and with society at large.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles for projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- To apply the domain knowledge in Design, Operations and Maintenance fields of Aeronautical Engineering
- To design and develop innovative systems and products for aviation industry