PEO's (Program Education Objectives)
- Use the knowledge, skills and technology of architecture to analyze the actual live and life problems and interpret its results.
- Design, implement, improve effectively and manage the blend socio-technical systems.
- Build and lead multi-disciplinary functional teams to support professional and ethical responsibilities.
- To encourage students for continuing education and life- long learning for competitive and enterprising world.
PO's (Program Outcomes)
- defined as taking into account the feedback received from faculty, students, ex- students, professionals and guidelines put by the professional bodies and regulatory bodies are in line with PEO.
PSO (Program Specific Outcomes)
- Apply knowledge, skills, science and technology to various architectural scenarios.
- Evaluate design and develop architectural projects based on function and form.
- To design and develop integrated system of people, information, facilities, material and appropriate technology.
- Identify, evaluate and solve professional requirements and problems.
- Function as a member of multi-disciplinary cross functional team.
- Understand and respect professional and ethical responsibility.
- Communicate with architectural graphic language.
- Understand the impact of design solution in national, global and societal context.
- Understand the need and ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Have knowledge of contemporary problems or issues in architecture.
- Use updated skill, technology of architecture throughout the careers.