Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 : The graduates will be able to design the product, process and services as per the needs of the costumers considering the aesthetics, ergonomics and sustainability
- PEO2 : The graduates will be able to work in multidisciplinary team.
- PEO3 : The graduates will be able to communicate the design effectively
Program Outcomes (POs)
- PO-01: apply the basic knowledge of mathematics and principles of science and engineering.
- PO-02: apply the core knowledge of design, materials and tools to design solutions to satisfy the customer needs.
- PO-03: design a component or product considering all the standards, constraints related to the public health, culture, society and environment.
- PO-04: design and conduct the experiments, analyze and interpret the data.
- PO-05: update new skills and apply the moderns tools.
- PO-06: apply problem solving skills in design considering social issues.
- PO-07: design the solutions for sustainability addressing the social and environmental issues.
- PO-08: design the solutions with professional and ethical responsibility.
- PO-09: work effectively as an individual, as a team member and a group leader in multidisciplinary team with cross cultural competency.
- PO-10: communicate the designs effectively and professionally
- PO-11: exhibit the leading abilities and considerations of project and finance management
- PO-12: exhibit the lifelong learning ability in acquiring the advanced knowledge and usage of modern tools